ATK CREST 8 TOURING SKI BINDINGS
The lightweight version of Crest 10, dedicated to lighter ski mountaineers and beginners. Extremely light and robust, these bindings are versatile and reliable.
- Materials: Alu 7075, Stainless Steel, POM
- Weight: 280g
- Release: 3 – 8
- Adjustment: 20 mm
- Ski brake: 75, 86, 91, 91, 97, 102, 108 mm
- Walking modes: Flat, +27 mm, +42 mm
- The Heel Flap with raiser provides 3 different walking modes.
- The built-in crampons slot assures the perfect insertion of any ATK Bindings? crampon size.
- A 20 mm ADJUSTMENT PLATE is integrated in the heel part to assure a fast adjustment in case of boot substitution (up to 2 full sizes).
- The release system provides a 3 to 8 adjustment range, both lateral (Mz) and vertical (My).
Easy Entry System?
New geometry of the toe parts elements that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, even in case of worn out soles.
Monolink? Technology 1.0
The left arm of the toe part is fix, provides a weight reduction of 2,5 grams per toe part and improves stiffness. Lower pressure on the locking system with higher performances.
CAM RELEASE SYSTEM?
Exclusive system that provides the most stable downhill performance on the market, extremely precise release and the softest heel step-in of the industry.
ELASTIC RESPONSE SYSTEM?
An elastic sliding system applied to the heel part to ensure the natural ski flex (also in case of big jumps/compressions), improves the binding release performance when the binding is stressed, reduces the pressure on the ski-boot-binding system.