ATK CANDY 7 AP TOURING SKI BINDINGS
ATK Bindings? craftmanship still at the disposal of future ski mountaineers with Candy 7, now with the AP Brake system. Designed for the ultra-low weights these bindings are extremely user friendly and easy handling.
A new patented ski brake management system by ATK! Holding down the pedal and turning the head of the heel piece will lock the ski brake in position. This way the binding will be ready for the up-hill action with no further effort. This system doesn?t require the lateral button, so the mechanism is handier and allows an easier switch between ascent and descent mode. Other than the new ski brake system, the AP serie?s bindings also feature new heel flaps characterize by the ?Magneto Heel Flaps? system and an improved silhouette.
The skier looking for:
- a safe and versatile binding for the child
- ease of use
- high quality workmanship
- Weight: 320 grams
- Materials: Alu 7075, POM, Stainless steel, 30% Glass fiber composite
- Release: 2-7
- Heel elastic travel: 12mm (E.R.S)
- Skibrake: 86, 91, 97, 102mm
- Walking modes: Flat, +37, +52mm
- Adjustment: 50mm
- EASY ENTRY SYSTEM? ? This system is characterised by a new design of the toe part. A smooth step-in which is safe and easy to fit, available on all the latest models and effective even if the soles are worn.
- Cam Release System?: ? is fitted inside of our touring bindings heel parts in order to drive the boot step-in and vertical release in case of fall. A special CAM profile is pressed towards the heel pins by a pre-tensioned spring: when the step-in or a fall release occur, the pins are forced to go through the CAM profile which provides a precise resistance to the pin release, depending on the release value set on the binding
- Provides the best downhill performance on the market, with consistent and unrivalled reduction of boot-torsion.
- Extremely precise release performance.
- Provides the easiest step-in heel in the sector.
- Compact dimensions and exceptionally light.
- Elastic Response System?: Skis flex when compressed or while jumping, thanks to ELASTIC RESPONSE SYSTEM? the heel piece slides towards the tail and repositions itself once normal conditions are restored.
- Safeguards the natural flexibility of skis.
- Enhanced release mechanism in the event of falls.
- Reduces the pressure on the ski-boot-binding system.