ATK FREERAIDER 15 EVO TOURING BINDINGS
The spirit of RAIDER for the last frontier of Free Touring! The RAIDER EVO range is completely redesigned and features a new series of bindings which display the best of ATK Bindings? technology applied to the Free Touring category.
Best touring bindings
The main novelty is the heel piece which is fitted with an automatic ski brake and replaces the manual push button mechanism, now activated by rotating the head of the heel piece. The second, is the revolutionary toe piece which features adjustable release values and provides perfect adaptability to one?s own style of skiing.
- Weight: 390 grams
- Materials: Alu 7075, POM, Stainless steel
- Toe part Release: 7-15
- Heel part Release: 7-15
- Adjustment: 25mm
- Skibrake: 86, 91, 97, 102, 108, 120mm
- Walking modes: Flat, +35.5, +49 mm
- Heel elastic travel: 12mm (E.R.S)
- AL13 Freeride Spacer included
AUTOMATIC BRAKE SYSTEM
- No additional action required for activation.
- Extreme reliability thanks to a limited number of components.
- Comfort and ease of use.
RELEASE ADJUSTMENT TOE PIECE
- Exceptional stabilisation and elasticity of bindings.
- Ideal setting of the toe part according to the characteristics of the skier
- Balanced toe part and heel piece performance.
UP-HILL HARDNESS VARIATOR
MAGNETO HEEL FLAPS
An ingenious as simple magnet system provides the handling and stabilization of the heel flaps.
- Extremely light and comfortable heel flaps system.
SNOW PACK PROOF
A special design of the toe part that avoids any snow/ice/debris build-up under the hooking elements.
- No snow pack under the toe part, even with several up-hill/downhill transitions.
- Avoids snow loads on the toe part, granting a perfect lightness at any moment