ATK RAIDER 11 EVO TOURING BINDINGS WHITE
Brand new features in captivating white. A new heel piece with automatic ski-brake and improved toe piece featuring adjustable side release tens.
Best touring bindings
The RAIDER EVO range is completely redesigned and features a new series of bindings which display the best of ATK Bindings? technology applied to the Free Touring category.
Raider 11 Evo are not just bindings, they are a work of art by ATK Bindings: a futuristic design for outstanding performances.
The main novelty is the heel piece which is fitted with an automatic ski brake and replaces the manual push button mechanism, now activated by rotating the head of the heel piece.
The second, is the revolutionary toe piece which features adjustable release values and provides perfect adaptability to one?s own style of skiing
- Weight: 370 grams
- Materials: Alu 7075, POM, Stainless steel
- Toe part Release: 3-11
- Heel part Release: 3-11
- Adjustment: 25mm
- Skibrake: 86, 91, 97, 102, 108, 120mm
- Walking modes: Flat, +26, +46.5 mm
- Heel elastic travel: 12mm (E.R.S)
AUTOMATIC BRAKE SYSTEM
- No additional action required for activation.
- Extreme reliability thanks to a limited number of components.
- Comfort and ease of use.
- Exceptional stabilisation and elasticity of bindings.
- Ideal setting of the toe part according to the characteristics of the skier
- Balanced toe part and heel piece performance.
EASY ENTRY SYSTEM
MAGNETO HEEL FLAPS
- Extremely light and comfortable heel flaps system.