MAJESTY THR FORCE SPHERICAL SKI GOGGLES BLACK / FIRE OPAL LENS + CITRINE
The Force goggles feature innovative magnetic technology that makes lensreplacement incredibly fast and accurate. Now, you can easily adapt to changingvisibility and weather conditions.
Comfortable ski goggles
The Force uses magnetic precision and even whenyou don’t align the lens correctly, The Force will self-correct and ensure a perfect fit.You can even swap lenses without first taking off the goggles and with the goggleframe still strapped to your head, the magnetic force will ensure a secure, perfect lensfit and seal with the frame, every time. Nine magnets are placed in the frame whileanother set of magnets is placed in the lens. This ensures effortless self-alignment, avery secure lens to frame seal and the overall process of replacing the lens is mucheasier, faster and more accurate than ever before.They come equipped with:ergonomic frame design (pre pressured for extra comfort)magnetic quick-change lens systemhelmet compatible frameseamless lens-to-frame sealanti-fog and anti-smudge coatingdouble spherical mirror lens placed in a nano-framefull UV protectionframe ventilated system at the top and bottom of gogglestriple density foamadjustable strap with Majesty logo, effortless self-alignmentmicrofiber goggle bag for storage and cleaning the lensincludes compression moulded storage case.
- ergonomic frame design (pre-pressed for extra comfort)
- mould injected frame
- double spherical mirror lens placed in a nnoframe
- magnetic quick-change lens system
- minimalistic, clean design
- 8 connection points, 16 magnets (placed in frame and lens)
- seamless and secure lens-to-frame seal
- effortless self-alignment
- wide field of view, both horizontal and vertical
- helmet compatible frame
- triple density foam (including mesh finishing)
- anti-fog and anti-smudge coating
- frame ventilated system at the top and bottom of goggles not included in photochromic lens goggles
- 100% UV protection
- matt finish frame
- adjustable strap with Majesty logo
- includes compression-molded storage case and microfiber goggle bag for storage and cleaning the lens
- Fire Opal – VLT 14%, Cat. 3
- Citrine – VLT 55%, Cat. 1
Ski goggle selection:
The selection of glasses for ski goggles is a very important element influencing comfort and safety during mountain excursions. All our goggles are not only aesthetically pleasing elements of the skier’s equipment, but, first and foremost, professional equipment with strictly specified parameters and excellent properties.
The basic parameters of ski goggle lenses are CAT, i.e. the goggle category, and VLT Visible Light Transmission.
The CAT parameter defines the range of the goggle category, while the VLT is responsible for representing how much natural light reaches the eye. The higher the VLT rating, the more light reaches the eyes. The Majesty Celano goggle’s CAT.0 and VLT rating of 83% is a goggle designed for night riding and artificial light conditions. The windscreen transmits 83% of light directly to the eye.